Aim Carpet Care uses industry-leading high quality products, as well as processes which are all endorsed by the Carpet & Rug Institute.
We are very conscientious about ensuring our customers become cheerleaders for our business, by providing quality and excellence in every aspect of our work.
We're a family run carpet cleaning business in Delaware County, Indiana which means you get real accountability for the work performed. We take pride in being the best carpet cleaning company in Delaware County!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHER CARPET CLEANERS?
(A MUST READ)
All of us Carpet Cleaners are NOT the same. Here is the information why, so you have all the information for you to make a intelligent decision who you choose to come into your home!
We are so much more than just CARPETS... But lets just talk carpets for a minute. We have a Multi step cleaning process that others say, but don't do! Every single carpet cleaning company in my area does the exact same thing! I call it the "SPLASH AND DASH"! What this means is, they come in throw down a SPLASH of pre-treatment, clean fast and DASH out the door to there next job! Would you know that some of these company's even charge more than we do? CRAZY!
Let me explain our process from START to FINISH!
1. After the info call and scheduling your appointment, you will receive a professional text message with all the details regarding your appointment, cost, how to prepare for us before we arrive, etc.
2. Upon the day of your appointment, We will call or text you to let you know we are on our way to your appointment. After arriving arriving and the introduction/walk threw. Its time to clean! First thing is we quickly install our temporary "SEAL-A-DOOR" in position to keep your air quality inside the home, keeping outside elements from entering such as flying insects. This also is a huge deterrent for your kids and or pets trying to escape while we are cleaning! (picture of door is below).
3. We then PRE-VACUUM the areas to lift as much of the dry soil out of the carpet. We then PRE-SPOT TREAT, all the areas that we know is going to be stubborn such as ink, gum, coffee, wine, etc.
4. Next we PRE-TREAT all of the areas and here is the most important thing... We then AGITATE OR SCRUB the pre treat into the carpet fibers with our CRB MACHINE, releasing and breaking down all the soil before cleaning or rinsing! (A step nobody else seems to be doing). We have had customers walk in to check progress and are amazed after that process and think we are done! (We haven't even cleaned yet!)
5. After the Pre-treat and agitate, its time to finally steam clean and RINSE the carpets. We not only use Hot Steam Water but we meter in a Acidic Rinse to break down ALL the Pre treatment chemistry, leaving your carpets residue free which will allow carpets to stay cleaner longer! (Did you know most cleaners don't do this as it saves them the cost of that rinse and in hopes your carpets get dirty faster for another return call appointment)
6. During the Rinse / Cleaning process... We go back over all areas with DRY VACUUM PASSES, to speed up the drying process. Some cases we will bring in a cotton bonnet machine to pull up even more moisture and place temporary blowers around for air flow!
7. Upon completion of the job, we will call you within a few days to double check you happiness with our work performed followed up with a text message hoping to receive another great 5 star review! If your not completely happy for whatever reason. We will do whatever we can to put that smile on your face!
NOW, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS, AND NOW YOU UNDERSTAND THE HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OUR CLEANING COMPANY AND EVERY SINGLE OTHER COMPANY OUT THERE! THERE IS NO COMPARISON! THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ALONE ADS SUCH A GREAT VALUE TO OUR SERVICE!
Worlds Best Carpet / Furniture Protector
"BE SURE TO HAVE US "RE-APPLY" YOUR PROTECTOR AFTER CLEANING"
WHY CLEAN MY CARPETS?
Many of our clients tell us they love taking their shoes off and rubbing their toes in the soft, fluffy carpet after they get the best and fasted drying cleaning ever. But there are more good reasons to have us clean your carpets:
* Extend the life of your carpet
* Reduce allergens
* Improve the air quality in the home
100% satisfaction guaranteed
To show our level of commitment to making sure your carpets are the cleanest they can be, we offer a 7 day 100% spot free guarantee .
That means that if any spots return within 7 days of us cleaning your carpet, we will come and clean the spot for free… no questions asked. Just another reason why your neighbors in Delaware County and surrounding love our carpet cleaning!
AIM CARPET CARE IS YOUR ONLY PET STAIN & ODOR SPECIALISTS!
We offer TWO Pet Treatment Processes depending on how severe your issue is! We Love our pets, and we understand sometimes the frustrations that comes along with being a Pet Owner and Pet Lover! Upon arrival of the Carpet Cleaning Appointment, we will during the walk threw with the customer evaluate and point out any or all the pet issues that needs additional attention that normal Carpet Cleaning will NOT take care of. Understand, just steam cleaning in most cases only Re-awakes the stain and odor problem. The correct CHEMISTRY & PROCESS is whats important! This is where we SHINE! Using our High powered UV Black light, along with our Moisture Meter will allow us to find these areas to be treated. We then in most cases highlight these areas with chalk. ( No worries, comes up during cleaning) This allows us to come threw with our Premium Chemistry to saturate these areas to get to the root of the problem.... UNDER THE CARPET! Explanation of each process is below:
PET TREATMENT LEVEL #1 = This Treatment is sufficient for Light to Moderate problems. When the Pet spots are scattered throughout the room and not all in one location such as a corner! 10 to 15 spots per room is what is recommended for this treatment process give or take! We locate each spot as described above and treat each spot very heavy! We have to RE-DUPLICATE the accident so to speak! Using enough chemistry to get all the way down to the pad! (Most other cleaners cut cost and corners by only MISTING there product on the carpet! This is proven to not work and create lots of unhappy customers 2 days later when the odor and stains return worse!) We give this treatment some dwell time to allow the chemistry to WORK while we are Pre-treating and Preparing the rest of the carpets. After all the normal cleaning steps, grooming, and speed drying....We will POST treat the same areas with the same chemistry as a double security measure so to speak!
PET TREATMENT LEVEL #2 = This Treatment process is for Moderate to Heavy situations. Extreme odor and more central groupings of the urine spots together in a certain area. This is a extensive PAD FLUSH process, using lots of water flushing and chemistry. This process in most cases if not completely takes care of the problem, will manage it to a much more acceptable situation for you! We have listed a video below to help you understand the Level Process.
NOW SOME REALLY COOL ACTUAL BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES